Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 2:21 AM


I went out with yy in the afternoon and I'm so freaking late, even though it is just a 15minutes journey from my house to the mrt station.

IT show was super duper packed, I squeezed myself through the crowd and I got pretty irritated when parents brought their kids along and also the prams.

I'm afraid of prams, especially when they're behind me. Because if I don't move faster than the speed of the pram, it might just hit my feet and it hurts! (it's the place where girls often get blister when wearing heels)

Whatever it is, I love Canon cameras. I want to buyyy. And Samson has got his NEW iPOD CLASSIC! I shouldn't have bought the iPod nano in the first place, it's alittle bit crazy now and overpriced! Nevermind, I'll buy the Classic when I've the money. I can still live with mine anyway.

And I wanted to check whether DS Lite is available there but I just can't seem to find the booth for it, which made me have a conclusion, DS Lite is not available at the IT show. I so want to have a DS Lite can. Sam says he wants to buy me one when he's loaded, don't know whether true or not lor. Haha.

YY and me even went to the Burberry Sale and I saw something really nice. But I wouldn't want to buy it since my sis has got so many bags at home.

By the way, I missed the freaking Big Match between Man U and Liverpool because I reached home way too late. Liverpool totally trashed Man U! Initially when I stepped into the house, my dad and sis told me that Liverpool lost terribly. Who knows, it's the other way round!!! Loves Liverpool yo!

And yay, I'm going Combat classes later in the afternoon! :]



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009