Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 2:05 AM


I'm officially 18 and I'm able to do more things!

Rewind to 19/2/08

Celebration is very simple and Jamie Ong Yee Yen & Ong Zhong Shou missed the very simple dinner with everyone! But OYY is very sweet, she recorded a video, explaining why she can't come.

Leaving Jinghui and Jerry to join me and Sam. We dined at Fish & Co and the Seafood Platter is damn nice can. I can sense the awkwardness when we're waiting for food/eating the food because there's not much topic for them to talk about! Next time I should learn some ice-breaking skill.

And I can't believe that I didn't bring my memory card for my camera. I felt so retarded. To add on to the retarded-ness I don't know how to transfer the 3 pathetic photos from my camera's built-in 'memory card'.

Can you believe it? NO PHOTOS NO PHOTOS!

So here's the present which I received from my dearest.

The bikini is from my poly friends. I don't know why would they want to buy me a freaking bikini! My sissy discovered that they never cut the price tag off. Haha, they're so forgetful!

BLACK BOOK is from Sam. Inside it, were memories of what we've done and some places we've been to. I never thought he will do this kind of DIY stuffs, pretty surprised. He was very worried that I won't like it and say 'Chey' when I receive it. Sam, don't worry, I love it very much.

And the remaining were from my best friends! They're really good at crapping on the card that they did for me. Ben, the celebrity, wished me Happy Birthday too!! Body Shop products and high-class packaging masks, it's expensive! Apparently, there's a empty slot on the Body Shop set, it's because I've took out the body scrup and used it!

I still got a tee from my sis, a Raulph Lauren Tote Bag & CK tee from my brother&sister-in-law and a sumptuous dinner at Sushi Tei on Sunday from my parents.And I also want to thank those people who wished me via text messages/facebook/blogs/Msn. It's really nice to know that people whom I'm not really closed with, actually wish me Happy Birthday.

Not forgetting my best friends, Jamie Ong YY, Tan Jing Hui, Tan Jerry and Zacson Ong! Love you guys. Please meet up soon (as a group) !!
Last but not least, my dear Samson! I love you too.



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009