Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 11:18 PM


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY YA'LL!
I love my day and my date. How about you?

Sam is my date but he 'dumped' me at the station and went off to club! Some place which I shouldn't be going because I'm not 18 yet. Haha.

Anyway, the place where we visited is somewhere which I think most of you will think that it's weird and shouldn't be a place to go during Valentine's day. And yes, we went Singapore Science Centre!

It's a place which we've talked about months ago. It's actually Sam's idea of going there and the reason he gave me is so sweet and nice.

Our main purpose is to go for a movie at the Omni-theatre and also the Science gallery area, but we gave the gallery area a miss because we've no time for it! The gallery closes at 6pm and we reached there only at 5.20pm.

This is the Morphis Movieride. It is super retarded and it's roughly the same which I took with Jerry at Genting. It went, "We have found them" at the end of the ride.
Lucky Draw which could bring us a return trip from Switzerland. And I clearly know that I don't have such good luck for Lucky Draws.
This is the movie in the theatre. The screen is super duper huge can!! And my camera can't capture the whole screen.
I'm super craving for Sushi so we decided to have buffet for dinner at Sakae. But the queue is damn long so we changed our mind and we had Hans instead.
I would usually stop him from playing leftover food. But I joined in the fun today.
Sam is very nice, he asked me whether I want flowers or not. Of course I want lahhhhhhh! But I said no. Moving on, he said he will fold something for me. I don't mind him folding flowers but he made star for meeeeeee!

Sam, I love your shoe, your hoodie, your berms, your present and your everything. Please wear them more often, or maybe try wearing your other shoes.

Although the day is kind of short, it's still very fun and sweet.
Lovessssss. :]



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009