Saturday, January 03, 2009 @ 1:29 PM


I know it's somehow quite late to blog about an outing which took place 2 weeks ago. But it's always better than nothing. Let's rewind.

Rewind to 18/12/2008(Thursday)

Actually I wanted to go for sun-tanning at Sentosa but it turned out to be a birthday celebration for Jinghui. This girl had just turned 17 when I'm about to turn 18 in another two months time. She says it's alright, because when she turns 29, I'll be 30 in two months time. And I went, 'whateverrrrrrrr'. Sickening JH.

3 of us actually waited for YY for an hour or so at the train station and we finished up one packet of Ruffles while waiting. We were that bored and hungry.

Phototaking kills time.

I tell you, we play Poker Cards everywhere even in the train! We could be potential gamblers. Hahaha. You'll know why I say this later. The number 1 potential gambler will be YY! Look at her face! Full of Spades, Hearts etc. Haha.
We ran to the Subway at Vivo to have our lunch. Okay, I lied about the running part.
I've no idea what's that face of mine for.
Looking out of the window and trying to act curious about the IRs at Sentosa.
Yes, all of us acted. I can say JH is the genuine actress!
Some family day by the beach. I've phobia for family day jobs now. Sam knows why.
Loves Tanjong Beach. Because there's nobodyyyy!
I don't know why JH is camera-shy.
??
Caught ya! Seems like they were doing some private talking or something. Hmmmm.
See! Potential gamblers.
I told you, YY will be the number 1 potential gambler. See the way she sits! *Burst out laughing*
Private lesson by JH. She taught me a new game using Poker cards!
We had a tough time choosing a place to have our dinner!
Jia Xiang Mian is a total piece of shit. Okay lah, it's not that bad. It's just super duper expensive and the taste of the noodle totally does not worth that sum of money at all. I rather eat the Meepok at my house's area, $2.50 and it's totally worth the price.
I don't know what's the awkwardness between them. 2009 is their 6th anniversary. Oh, I mean Friendship.
The 4 SP students! JH is not interested in SP.
They're competing against each other. Errr, no idea about what. So lame.
ZS was super exhilarated at this point of time. You know, texting.
We were really running. Okay, maybe except JH, she's flyinggggg. Haha.
Trying very hard to help JH to solve her problem on whether to go for her class's BBQ or not.
And yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JINGHUI! :]
LOVE YOU PEOPLE!



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009