Sunday, January 04, 2009 @ 1:52 AM


2008

Not a major year for me, since there's no major exam or whatsoever. But it could be major in the sense that, I've entered polytechnic and had to adapt to a new studying environment.

But 2008 is a relaxing year though, at least for my case it is. O level holidays was shiok like nobody's business. Money kept rolling in and out at the same time. Year 1 student's life wasn't that stress yet but that doesn't mean that Year 1 stuffs are easy to study.

I dread studying.
2008

Korea was fun. China was mundane.

Second time to Korea and it's still fun. Nice country, nice food, nice weather and nice tour group. Super excited to go Korea because that's another family outing after a few years break and I can see snow! Check out febuary archives for photos.

I've been to China for numerous time. Not surprised by the attitudes of the locals anymore, they were always rude and unhygienic. And perhaps that is the worst tour group I've ever joined, really.

For the first time I experienced people in the same tour group quarelling, it seriously shocked me and it made my mom lose appetite during that dinner, or should I say, ever since that dinner, my mom had lost her appetite on any meals because that aunty sat together with us at every single meal.

On top of that, we also had a crazy uncle who travels alone. (he is the one who quarelled with the aunty) He collects weird stuffs, like packets of tissues given by the restaurants. Reason why was because it has got logos and words on it. He's crazy, seriously.

There's more unusual stuffs which he did. My mom was scolded by him on one fine morning because she accidentally walked past him when he's trying to take a picture. My mom said sorry after realising what she had done. Tell me, what would be your reaction when that person had already said Sorry.

If I were him, I would say 'It's okay (with a smile)'. But as an abnormal person like him, he went on and on, saying that my mom shouldn't be doing this in the first place. He's crazy, really. I shall dig out a photo with his face in it and publish it here! I'm still quite pissed when I come to think of this issue which he scolded my mom.

That's not the end of the China trip yet. That Aunty tried to seduce my dad and I got disgusted by her. I can't help it but to stare at her fake double eyelid which she used an eyeliner to draw. She also tried to push her son to me by saying that we're in-laws. I'm like jaw-dropped when I heard that.

I told my mom that we ain't joining any CTC tour group anymore when I heard the aunty saying that she always join CTC tours. Omg.

2008

First attempt on the Singapore Flyer, to the Zoo (apart from those school excursions) and Sentosa tour with Sam. It's so much fun and I loveeeeee it. I miss being home late than the usual time I got home now.

Sentosa, Zoo and Singapore Flyer.

And we've caught 38 movies together, in a year. Is that a big number? We've watched almost all the genres of movies, especially gore and horror. Not much of a romance movie for us because he detests Chick Flicks. Oh ya, he's the first one who brought me to watch a M18 show.

Loves movies. :]

2008

Hey Besties, another year added to our friendship yo! Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers and toast. You know who you are. Let's organise some chalet which we had been talking about since secondary 2! I'm so excited. Woooohoooo.

Anyway, I really don't remember that we've ever quarrelled before, which is a goooood thing.

You guys are really great friends! :]

2008

My sis set up her very own home-based nail salon. Omg I'm so proud of my sis lah, she's soooo talented and creates nice designs for nails. Her customers are going to flood my house already especially during festive season, which is a good thing.

My brother got married and moved out. A new Mrs Tan has entered my family. By the way, I've gotten all the photos from my brother's wedding, will have them up as soon as possible!

My parents are as loving as usual, like they've just got married. I don't want a new younger sibling though, it's very scary.

My grandfather passed away, which I believe had brought the big Tan family closer. *Tan family means my paternal side.

2009

STUDY HARD, PLAY HARD




VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009