|
Tuesday, December 02, 2008 @ 11:25 PM
By looking at the bright side of exams, I can feel that holidays are coming on their way which is like real soon. HA! Obviously I'm having exams now but there's this strange thing - I don't feel nervous at all! I started my revision for today's paper only at yesterday night around 10pm and I didn't really focus on my work actually. My sis was by my side changing this dress to another, asking me which bag suits which dress. So I was giving her my point of view and at the same time, writing notes. I think I ended up sleeping at 2am but, I haven't finished studying at that point of time. So I decided to wake up earlier to at least browse through the notes and memorise the important stuffs. But I ended up pressing 'snooze' for God-knows how many times and jumped out of my bed, rushing to get to school. Okay, so on my way to school, I saw this couple again. The first time was when I'm on my way to school with ZhongShao. It's not difficult to recognise them because they would start cuddling each other once they set their foot in the train. By the way, I don't know why I'm talking about them in the first place. Then after an hour journey, I reached school and started on my paper at 11.10am. I was still rushing through my paper at the very last minute but I did anyhow scribble some answers on those questions I don't quite know. The lucky thing was that, I managed to finished a 9marks question before the paper ended. I could easily finished it at my first attempt but I misread the question! Phewwww. - Okay, end of encounter for 2/12/2008 - Anyway, I don't know why I'm here blogging and write about the encounter of today which is totally boring and pointless, when I'm supposed to study for my Audio-Visual System test tomorrow. I think I know why, because the sight of the lecture notes make me feel so ... errr ... sian. |
VIVIAN EIGHTTEEN SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT. ALL ABOUT NAILS! ![]() INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC! SAY IT ShoutMix chat widget LINKS ANGELA FERRAN JAMIE JERRY JONATHAN JUNYIN LINDY NORLYN SEOWPENG VALERIE WANPENG YEETING ZHONGSHAO ARCHIVES July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 |