Sunday, October 12, 2008 @ 3:26 AM


Oh, school is going to start real soon and I'm so not glad about it. I did enjoy the holiday but you know, who doesn't want to enjoy more. :[

I'm all prepared to start the new semester, new clothes and a backpack. My class starts at 9am on Monday morning which I predict the train will be freaking packed with workaholics. And set alarm at 6.30am so that I can snooze for 15mins. I hate alarms.

I didn't go out with my poly friends at all for this whole 6 weeks of holiday. Because I just feel that we aren't that close yet, not to say meeting up and go out/shopping together in the holiday. I can sense that I won't be very very close to them for now or even in the future, it's not that I'm mean or unfriendly or what.

I just can't seem to find the common thing between us. Okay, firstly, they don't like to go out after lesson which probably ends around 2pm. Going home at 2pm seems abit sian right? But they actually prefer to go home and sleep.

Secondly, whenever we go out after school which was obviously very rare, they either walked very slowly or un-interesting in shopping at all. You know what, I think my besties walked at an extremely slow speed already but my poly friends are even worse. Plus, when you're in a shopping mood but you discovered that your friends weren't at all, it spoils your mood right.

Brrrrr.

But I do enjoy hanging out with them in school. We went for breaks together and played viwawa in the library together during the freaking 3 hours break. We actually gossip too. Haha.

It's good to have them as friends but not to an extend of Besties. Anyway, can you believe that I actually didn't ask them what they chose for their GEMs? I discussed it with yy instead.

I'm not backstabbing them or what. I actually did complain to them about their walking speed, asked why they actually prefer to go & sleep after school ends at 2pm and also the un-interestedness in shopping.

Anyway it's pretty late now, 4.30am.

I went out with Sam today (Sat) and again, clearly forgotten the invention of Public Transport, we walked. We actually wanted to catch Eagle Eye but sadly, it was fully sold out. The poor us went to Centrepoint to try out MacDonald's new Wasabi Fillet O Fish. Omg, real wasabi sauce leh! The meal actually turned out to be so-so only.

Robinsons used to be our working place and we went back there to shop randomly and to have a good laugh.

Okay, that's about all.

One last thing to add, I just heard somebody's (neighbour or something) alarm clock went off. Poor person, he/she is actually waking up at this time when I'm preparing to sleep. Sigh for him/her.

Sigh for me too, school is actually starting....on Monday. :[



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009