Monday, October 27, 2008 @ 10:35 PM


It's a long weekend uh?

I went Partyworld on Saturday with yy jerry and zhongshao, spent my sunday and monday with Sam.

It's been a long time since I went to have a singing session with Besties, I think the last time we went singing was during yy and wanpeng's birthday on 2007. (sickening Jinghui doesn't want to come with us!) Took ugly photos, so I'm not going to have them exposed. Haha.

Lucky Sam, he never fails to get whatever things he wanted. Name it and he has it, I'm serious. He just got his Blackberry phone which he kept on whining about before he owns it. Now he's a so-called businessman and he needs a secretary, who wants?

Haha, whatever.

I better off to bed now, it's 2.07am and I've got lesson at 11am later in the morning. :]



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009