|
Tuesday, October 07, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
I'm super afraid of schooling now. Afraid of poor GPA, irritating modules which I don't even have any interest in and those cannot be trusted friends. I can't give up studying now because I want myself to at least own a diploma. I don't give myself high hopes in going into uni because of my super freaking sucky GPA, anyway, I don't think any local uni offers my course. I know that would disappoint my parents but you know, I'm disappointed in myself too. And I hate to have friends who cannot be trusted (I'm refering to my poly friends). They tend to say that they haven't studied for the upcoming examinations but I believed that they were actually staying at home and mug-ed like bookworms when they self-claimed that they wanted to go home and have a good afternoon nap. Just before the paper starts, they tend to say that they had already forgotten everything that they've studied and were super scared. But when someone asked a question, Oh, she answered like everything is in her self-claimed Pea Brain. You see, fake or not? I know I'm only Year 1 and I started to complain already. Actually I only had that kind of fear when I browsed through the modules which had to be completed upon each semester and it's freaking me out. I know my course can sound quite fun but when I really looked into the job as a Planner, it's wasn't as simple as I thought. But what can I doooooooooooo? I can't possibly quit my course and switch to another course, it would be a total waste of time. Plus it was my dream to have a job with no dead office work. Just live with it then, perhaps next semester would be better. *I hope so :/ |
VIVIAN EIGHTTEEN SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT. ALL ABOUT NAILS! ![]() INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC! SAY IT ShoutMix chat widget LINKS ANGELA FERRAN JAMIE JERRY JONATHAN JUNYIN LINDY NORLYN SEOWPENG VALERIE WANPENG YEETING ZHONGSHAO ARCHIVES July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 |