Monday, October 13, 2008 @ 11:27 PM


First day of school was boring and nothing to do. Introduction of the modules and nothing else. Lesson was supposed to end at 3pm but Edmund Lim decided to let us off after he marked the attendance, he totally wasted my time.

We had lunch at FC4 (Koufu) which made us waited for 30minutes for a 5-seater table. And I was finally convinced that the food at FC4 was actually quite cheap because my food costs only $3.50 for a spaghetti with chicken chop.

Okay, the last 2 photos were taken using a iPhone. The guy beside me, own that phone and I explored the phone for awhile. Not tempted to own a iPhone myself beside because I'm totally not interested in it. (Oh, I just realised that the last photo I forgot to put 'Back to school')

My friends and I were planning to go moberly and have a singing session but it was fully booked. So I was forced to go City Hall alone and walked around like an idiot while waiting for Sam to come. It's not that he's late or what, it's just that our initially meeting time was at 3.30-4pm but I left school at 1.45pm which was obviously way too early.

Okay, Sam and I made quite a number of wasted trips today. Plus the weather was like shit, I feel like dying! Oh ya, we did something really sinful at night. We ate Chocolate Royale (a chocolate cake), I tell you, it's really sinful because the chocolate is damn rich.

Ahhh, I must start my swimming session again! So that I can go for my brother's wedding, looking normal and not fat. If not, those aunties will keep giving unnecessary comments, it's annoying!!! I guess, you guys can understand how I feel.

Tomorrow got school again ... SIAN! :[




VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009