Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 12:31 AM


First day back to school after Deepavali was all about carrying laptop and heavy bag. But whatever it is, I pretty enjoyed that day (Tuesday).

Happy and enjoyable day means, MacDonalds Grilled Chicken Foldover Meal day. Who doesn't love MacDonalds? I know! Anorexic people.

Making our way to T3 for stupid AutoCad lesson.

Still making our way there. Yea, School of Built Environment is something like the picture below. Grass, trees and stairs everywhere.

Jess was really concentrating on her AutoCad, she eventually got quite pissed off after quite some time.

Uh huh, obviously Iris wasn't doing AutoCad. She's msn-ing with Aunty Moley but she didn't seem quite pleased about the conversation.

And this, huiyi commented that I looked as if I didn't wear any bottom. Excitedly and happily, she insisted on taking this picture. (I did wear a bottom, it's just that I removed the stretchable belt temporarily)

I guess, you guys have a question for me regarding this picture.
Met up with Sam after school, I was planning to buy something which I need for my project but ay yah, nevermind. He got another thing which he wanted again despite being poor. Sick, I so want to own the Adidas Original logo plush! :(

Oh ya ya ya ya, I caught another M18 movie, Blindness, on Sunday. After I caught it, I knew the reason why it was rated as M18.

I want my holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009