Friday, September 05, 2008 @ 1:30 AM


This Entry seems so Lengthy and Wordy

Briefing session in school for my F1 roadshow job wasn't really a waste of time. It's actually quite interesting when they fill us in with all the details and stuffs. Initially the school told us it's only $5/hour but it turned out to be better, which is $50 for 6hours.

But the job was only 8 out of 16 days, so I still got to go look for job after this. I was planning to join Yeeyen to work at Singapore Flyer together with Jinghui. Not sure yet.

Actually I was supposed to go out with one of my classmate after the briefing today since all of my friends were unavailable. I think he decided to skip his in-line hockey practice or something but as soon as YeeYen called me and told me about her suay-ness stuffs regarding her work. I was really tempted to meet her because the day before, she declined my offer to go out together!

So I eventually decided to go out with Yeeyen and Jinghui came along too. I was actually quite guilty about not going out with him at the very last minute because I think he headed home or something.

But never mind, I still had a GREEEAT time with girlfriends. Cheers! I can't believe I ate KFC twice in a month, I suggested Subway but Jinghui opposes the idea. :/ I'm so sick and tired of chicken now! I'm not going to eat KFC for at least a month and even the thought of it makes me feel like puking the chicken out which I ate just now in the evening.

I don't know why, we just had soooo much laughter when we get together. It seems like we had never-ending stuffs to laugh about. Oh ya, there's this KFC staff who is very weird, really weird. Commenting his actions in a good way, he is helpful and kind. But if I comment his actions in a bad way, he is kay-po. Seriously, he's weird.

We were just talking about the Fillet Zinger Burger which we suggested Yeeyen to eat. Obviously the word 'Fillet', tells you that the burger is a Fish one and not the usual chicken one. And he started talking to us and explain to us about Fillet Zinger Burger is a fish burger and not chicken, blah blah blah. He even passed us our receipt when we were already eating for like 30minutes.

Anyway, I realised Marina Square's air-con is forever freaking cold, exceptionally cold. I think the utility bill for air-com must be free because I thought 24 degrees celsius is the most appropriate temperature for energy saving? But I still bought a Hot Fudge Sundae to eat because I feel that my throat is burning hot after eating KFC so I need something to cool it down.

Then we went Esplanade to take pictures and of course, to escape from the freezing cold Marina Square. We took gazillions of photos and my phone even went flat after that.

We caught Boys Over Flower at Lido, it's a very sudden decision because Jinghui kept pestering us to watch it even though we found out that GV doesn't screens it. I don't mind watching it since I watched the Japanese drama series too, so there's no reason why I shouldn't watch the movie version.

Anyway, I was very irritated by the bubble-tea shop and also the theatre itself. Super irritated. You know why, the irritating person who made my Strawberry Smoothie added some kind of cookie crumps inside and I thought smoothie doesn't supposed to have ice cubes? It should be something like ice-blended but much much more nicer and milk is added. What the Hell, it costs me $2.20 when Yeeyen's chocolate ice-blended which costs $1.90 taste wayyyyyy better than mine.

And the chair of the theatre is like so-not-comfortable, so stiff and the cushion is so not enough. Feel like dying when they started to screen the advertisement and the advertisement seems so not-classy unlike GV's and Cathay's. I don't know if EngWah will be worse but for now, Lido seems to be the worse.

Enough of the complainings and describing.

I'm finally done with this entry.



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009