Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 10:30 PM


I'm so tired today because of the insufficient sleep yesterday night. I actually fell asleep on a super comfortable chair, for like 3mins? Then woke up and sleep again. Yes, it's that boring and slack. Our main job was to look after the F1 car but the car was at Level 1 and was taken care of by another guy, so me and my working partner went up to Level 3 Atrium.

There was nothing for us to do at all. So I sit on the high chair for most of the time and stare into space. Hmmmmm, actually I was looking at people who shop at L3. ( Omg, I sound so sick! )

And then I went for lunch alone, and I felt really pathetic. :[

Oh ya, there were racing cars for kids to play.

And among all those, I saw this ...

Formula Uno! Formula Uno for kids and Formula One for adults.

I went home straight after work because I really need to catch some sleep.

*

Did I mention before that I hate doing F&B work? Okay, after doing banqueting last night ( because of my F1 job ), I can swear that I'll never ever work part-time in the F&B industry.

You know what, it's super tiring and my hands are aching now. One glass of orange juice seems nothing on the tray, two-three glasses are still manageable, but when it comes to four glasses, OMG, it's super heavy!

My buddy ( an auntie ) told me to carry 4 wines and 3 other drinks at one go. I'm like, what?!, so I chose to ignore her and made 2 trips to the bar. Brrrr, super hate my buddy, she's damn fierce and scolded me even before I started to do something. I was managing 3 tables at the wedding dinner and I kind of can't remember where my tables were when the number tags were all removed.

I think one of the table hates me, especially 2 person. I kind of always serve them last and didn't change a new plate for one of them because it was never used before. I'm not sure whether they hate me but I somehow can feel it.

Whatever it is, I hate banqueting. The person at the bar ask me something when I was there taking the drinks.

Bar in-charge : Did you work at Hyatt before?

Me: No.

Bar in-charge : Oh, I think I saw you before.

Me : Haha. This is my first time doing banqueting and it's also my last time.

Bar in-charge : Why?

Me : BECAUSE IT'S TROUBLESOME AND TEDIOUS!!!

[Conversation ends]

Yes, it's super troublesome and tedious. I made countless trips to the bar and various trip to the kitchen. I was wearing heels somemore lor!

We knocked off at 11.30pm and get changed. It was already 12midnight, that means we missed the train. So yy and I assumed that there's NR on a Sunday night since it was a weekend. We walked from Swissotel MC to Esplanade and realised that no NR for a Sunday night. What the Hell.

Wheeee, I'm so excited about F1. And I hope was posted to one of the grandstand! :]

Got a shock that my hair was like that? I don't want it to be like that either. But I'm lazy to explain.



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009