|
Monday, September 08, 2008 @ 11:26 PM
I was freaking irritated and annoyed this morning till noon. I missed the empty train heading towards Marina Bay at 9am today, this is okay, because I could only blame myself for leaving my house late so i stand all the way to Douby. Okay, I'm still not annoyed and irritated by this issue. [This is when I started getting irritated. ] My working buddy was asking me whether I want to meet him at the station first before going to the working venue. I said, 'Okay, I'll meet you at Douby station.' He said Okay too. So when I reached, I msg-ed him and told him that I'll be at the last cabin at his platform which heads towards Jurong East. He called me shortly after I msg-ed him and asked me why he didn't see me on the platform. I said, 'I'm at the last cabin area, so where are you?' He told me he was somewhere in the middle of the platform and I said, 'Okay, I'll go find you.' I walked and walked and walked, but didn't see him at the platform. And I called him, 'Hello. Where are you ah?' He asked me the same question which I asked him and I knew something was wrong. He told me, he was at City Hall. What the Hell. And he gave me stupid reasons explaining why he was at City Hall instead of Douby. I'm seriously irritated because I told him yesterday that I'll be meeting him at Douby station. I got to add a point, he freaking wanted to try to be funny by trying act as if he didn't manged to see me when he saw me sitting down waiting for him. Made me more irritated and I still want to add on. Briefing was supposed to be conducted at 9.45am before we started to work. The person in-charge delayed everything and conducted the briefing only at 10am+ going 11am. This thingy was still okay. The thing which seriously irritated me was that my working partner was asking me stupid and ridiculous questions when I'm already quite unhappy about no chairs provided for us to sit down. [My legs were seriously aching and so freaking need a chair to sit down. I've been standing since I board the train at 9.10am to almost 1pm when I finally got a chance to sit down.] My working partner asked ridiculous questions and said ridiculous things. He even said I need to accompany him to Peninsula Plaza after work when we were stationed at Funan IT Mall. I said, 'No, there's nothing for me to shop there so there's no reason for me to accompany you.' He gave me that kind of 'why-are-you-so-mean' face. Brrrrr, because I'm irritated and annoyed! There's still some more lor! I was backed to the normal mood after I ate my lunch with my other friends. And I met Yeeyen after work, guess what, we went Bugis Street. I'll not be going there anymore unless I've got no choice. That place was damn humid and everything seems the same to me. Sickening Yeeyen suggested going HAJI LANE, the place was so difficult to find but we still managed to get to that place and to be more specific, it's me who found it. Haha. That place was damn ulu but it's not a bad place to shop because all the shops are sooooo nice. The clothes are pretty and prices are hmmmmmm, 'not bad' too. But some are really worth buying. I didn't manage to buy any because I'm not really that tempted to buy and I bought 2 items on Sunday when I'm out with Jinghui and Jerry. I swear my legs are going to break when we were in our way back to Bugis Junction to have dinner, it's aching like hell. End. |
VIVIAN EIGHTTEEN SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT. ALL ABOUT NAILS! ![]() INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC! SAY IT ShoutMix chat widget LINKS ANGELA FERRAN JAMIE JERRY JONATHAN JUNYIN LINDY NORLYN SEOWPENG VALERIE WANPENG YEETING ZHONGSHAO ARCHIVES July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 |