Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 1:38 AM


F1 is over and still the hot topic in Singapore? Nah, don't know. But I caught the Finals Live, ya, Live on ESPN, not at any of the places in City Hall. I sat in front of the tv for the whole race, saw accidents happened and overtakings, sooooo thrilling!

Sad for Massa, happy for Alonso.

Oh ya, happy for Nico Rosberg too. He came in second and that was kind of shocking. Not trying to be sarcastic or what but you know, people expect Lewis Hamilton to be better than the 3rd position which he had gotten.

I read the newspaper and found out something, maybe you all haven't got the news or what, Singapore is going to hold F1 for the next 5 years! Amazing uh and I hope I wouldn't be sitting at home watching it next year.

Enough of F1 and time for some outing stuffs.

Out with Sam, to get his desperately need-to-buy shorts because it's a super great deal and if he missed it, that would be disappointing. And unfortunately to say, the shorts are out-of-stock islandwide. (I told you it's a great deal, that's why!) Disappointed of course, but what can we do?

We still tried quite hard to, you know, look for it. And it seems like we really need to accept the fact that the shorts is really out-of-stock. :[

And we walked, from one place to another. Completely forgotten the existance of something called, Public Transportation. You know, sometimes it's nice to a walk.

*Sam, I want to take pictures and add colours to my blog. Uh ha, I know you want to too. :D

Enough of outing stuffs, how about things about me?

Brrr, it's 4am and I just managed to finish Gossip Girl Season 1, it's a okay-okay show but still watchable. I can finally start catching Season 2! So I shall go and catch some sleep, but you know what, I dont feel tired at all. What to do?

Force myself to sleep lor, since sleeping late is kind of bad for health.

Goodnight. :]



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009