Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 11:38 PM


Another Easy Cash of $50

I've earned another 50bucks just by slacking and chit-chatting with colleagues. Colleagues from GR8 Moments are awesome, they are so funny! By the way, I'm still kind of irritated by my working partner because everything which came out from his mouth doesn't seems to make any sense at all.

Whatever. I've got free dinner provided by my colleagues' company! The food was neither really delicious nor bad, because what can I expect from a catering company?

Anyway, Uncle Glenn was describing his Europe trip with his wife and friends which took place God-knows-when. He said Paris is a perfect place for couple because it has the PERFECT ambience, PERFECT weather, basically PERFECT for everything. And he said he spent 19k on each person just for the trip.

When will I be able to save 19k so as to spend 6-7weeks in Europe? He went Italy, Spain, Amsterdam, Switzerland, Denmark, Germany and France. So many!!

I want to go Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009