|
Wednesday, July 02, 2008 @ 12:08 AM
It's been like 9 weeks since we started school in April, but I still can't seem to get used to the modules which I'm currently studying now. I mean, everybody has been studying about Mathematics Science English from the age of 7? I do dislike Science especially Chemistry, but kind of miss all the laboratory works and stuffs like that. It's a total relief that I'm not touching on Chemistry( and maybe Physics ) again! A/E Maths are my all-time favourite because it gives me a sense of satisfaction whenever i managed to solve the complicated questions. English is a total disaster for me, comprehension can really screw up my paper because everytime in school, I can't seem to pass. I was fine with oral, just don't like picture conversation because i think it's crappy. But I'm still very satisfied with my grades for English! See, but now, I'm studying none of this. Quite lost you know, I think Jamie&Jerry do agree with me because we touched on this topic before. The module which gave me a serious headache is LAW. When the hell did we studied Law in Secondary school before? It's a totally new and fresh module which i got to learn! I thought Law is kind of common sense but it's NOT because it requires memorising of case studies which happened like a century ago and background information to support the case. I find it redundant. Sigh. 5 more weeks to semestral exams, and i don't wish to do badly for all. Tell me, how can i hit GPA 3.5 and above when I'm dealing with modules which I'm not really familiar with? Can i sigh again? Yes, i can. Sigh. |
VIVIAN EIGHTTEEN SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT. ALL ABOUT NAILS! ![]() INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC! SAY IT ShoutMix chat widget LINKS ANGELA FERRAN JAMIE JERRY JONATHAN JUNYIN LINDY NORLYN SEOWPENG VALERIE WANPENG YEETING ZHONGSHAO ARCHIVES July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 September 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 June 2009 |