Thursday, July 24, 2008 @ 11:12 PM


I finally caught a movie! I told myself not to give X-files : I Want To Believe a miss because I do really want to watch it. It was a sudden decision to watch a movie because we realised that we could finish giving out the flyers earlier (1pm).

My two other friends suggested Dark Knight and Prom Night, but I still prefer X-files and I managed to psycho them to watch it with me. Heehee.

I can say that X-files was only average or slightly below average. Because they have scenes which I think were totally irrelevant to the show itself. The climax was only at the last 30mins of the show and I need to cover my eyes because it will make you go like "Ewwwwwwww please .. Ouch!"

Although it's an average show, it still won't make you want to fall asleep because you would want to know the ending!

Anyway, the uncle sitting in front of us can be quite disturbing because he recites the chinese subtitles every now and then when the movie was screening. I mean nobody does that right? Annoying.

It's going to be Friday tomorrow and I think time do pass very quickly. Decided to go school slightly earlier at 8.30am, that means I got to wake up at 6.30am! Shit, taking train with workaholics. Not happy at all. :[

I'm staying at home like again on Saturday, am I supposed to be sad?



VIVIAN

EIGHTTEEN
SINGAPORE POLYTECHNIC
EVENT&PROJECT MANAGEMENT.

ALL ABOUT NAILS!

Photobucket

INTERESTED IN MANICURE AND PEDICURE? VISIT CYNFUL NAILS TO CHECK OUT THE DESIGNS DONE, RATES & SERVICES, PROMOTIONS, ETC!

SAY IT


ShoutMix chat widget

LINKS

ANGELA
FERRAN
JAMIE
JERRY
JONATHAN
JUNYIN
LINDY
NORLYN
SEOWPENG
VALERIE
WANPENG
YEETING
ZHONGSHAO

ARCHIVES

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009